|BRENT W. SCHOPFEL: President
1985 to Present: Founder and President of Masonry Preservation Group, Inc., 706 West Maple Ave., Merchantville, N. J. Created company to perform the masonry and concrete restoration previously performed by Archway Contracting Company. Under his leadership, MPG, Inc. has become recognized in the Delaware and Lehigh Valleys as a leader in restoration and preservation. The company client base includes, but is not limited to; Princeton University,University of Pennsylvania, Lehigh University, Temple University, Hahneman Hospital (now Allegheny University Hospital), the Cities of Philadelphia, Ventnor and Ocean City. Buildings featuring MPG, Inc. work, have won preservation awards on the local, state and national levels.
1978 to 2002: Founder and President of Archway Contracting Company, 706 WestMaple Ave., Merchantville, N. J. Expanded company from a small masonrypreservation and general contracting firm, to a regional environmental remediation leader, specializing in asbestos abatement, lead abatement and indoor air quality improvement. Clients include: E.I. Dupont de Nemours, Lockheed Martin, ICI America and the United States Government.
1974 to 1977: Vice President of Universal Contracting and Brick Pointing Co. Inc., Palmyra, N.J. Progressed quickly from Estimator to Vice President of this small masonry restoration firm. Responsibilities included but were not limited to, job estimating, project administration, quality control and cost evaluation. Major projects included the masonry restoration of thirty-five buildings at the U.S. Naval Academy and the restoration of the Fort McNair National War College.
1968-1974: Estimator for P.S. Stauffer and Sons, Inc., Willow Grove, Pa. While attending college, job responsibilities with this mid-sized excavating and paving company included field foreman and engineer for excavating, sewer and paving projects. Upon graduation from college, responsibilities included estimating, project administration and cost evaluation.
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Archway Contracting Co., Inc. Profit Sharing Trust, Pennsauken, N.J. (Trustee)
- Restoration Contractors Association (Board of Directors)
- Association of Preservation Technicians (APT) (member)
- National Historic Trust (NHT) (member)
- Local 35, Pointers, Caulkers, Cleaners Union, Health and Welfare Fund Trustee, Annuity Fund Trustee
- (past) Temple University (Instructor)
- (past) National Association of Asbestos Abatement Contractors, Lawrence, Ka.
- (Board of Directors)
- (past) Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industries, Washington, D.C.
- (past) Asbestos Abatement Council AWCI, Washington, D.C. (Board of Directors, Secretary, President, and Insurance Committee)
- (past) Engineering Alumni Society, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N.J. (Board of Directors)
- Member of Select BAC Labor-Management Craft Committee (2001)
- Vice President of Property Protestant Community Church of Medford Lakes
- President of the Board of Trustees of the Protestant Community Church of Medford Lakes
Captain, United States Army Reserve
Return to Top
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa., Graduate Studies in Business 1971-1974Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N.J., B.S. Industrial Engineering 1966-1970
|JEFFREY G. FRAKE: Vice President
B.S. Engineering, Temple University
1987 to Present: Vice President of Masonry Preservation Group, Inc. 706 W. Maple Ave., Merchantville, NJ. Started with Masonry Preservation Group as an entry level Project Manager moving up to a Senior Project Manager/Operations Manager, Senior Estimator and Company Vice President with in four years. He has helped MPG grow rapidly. The company is now recognized in the tri-state area as a leader in restoration and preservation. MPG's client base includes but is not limited to; major universities (Princeton, University of Pennsylvania, Lehigh, Rowan University, University of the Arts, Temple, Rugters and Georgian Court College), states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware), cities (Trenton, Philadelphia, Ocean City and Ventnor), counties (Burlington, Camden, Mercer, Somerset), Private( Old Christ Church and Merion Cricket Club). Buildings featuring Masonry Preservation Group, Inc’s. work have won preservation awards on the local, state and national levels.
NOTABLE RESTORATION PROJECTS MANAGED:
MPG AWARDS WON:
- Philadelphia Preservation Coalition Award – 1996
- Pennsylvania Museum Commission Award – 1996
- International Masonry Award for Restoration – 1996
- International Masonry Award for Restoration – 1998
- New Jersey Historic Preservation Award – 2001
- International Masonry Award for Restoration – 2002
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
Return to Top
- Association of Preservation Technology (APT)
- General Building Contractors Association (GBCA)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- Preservation New Jersey (PNJ)
|RICHARD MCCAW, JR.: Corporate Secretary/Treasurer
1988 to Present: Corporate Secretary and Treasurer for Masonry Preservation Group, Inc., 706 West Maple Avenue, Merchantville, New Jersey 08109. Office Manager and Controller of the Accounting Department overseeing office personnel and all accounting aspects within the Corporation. Maintain, support and oversee entire computer system within the company along with establishing the accounting system, which is currently in place.
1988 to Present: Corporate Secretary and Treasurer for Archway Contracting Company, Inc., 706 West Maple Avenue, Merchantville, New Jersey. Office Manager and Controller of the Accounting Department overseeing office personnel and all accounting aspects within the Corporation. Maintain, support and oversee computer system within the company along with establishing the accounting system, which is currently in-place.
1984 to 1987: Assistant to the Controller of Sears, Roebuck and Company, Philadelphia, PA for ten, retail distribution centers on the East Coast. Duties included various monthly bank reconcilements and bookkeeping aspects for each of the ten retail distribution centers.
1975 to 1983: Audit Recovery Correspondent for Sears, Roebuck and Company, Philadelphia, PA. Duties included recovery of monies billed to East Coast retail stores in error or discounts not taken on invoices that were paid within the accounts payable department.
Return to Top